Your situation and needs change over time so why shouldn’t your mortgage? Find out if now is the right time to refinance. You may be able to lower your rate and monthly payments or reduce the time it takes to pay off your loan. You may also be able to save even more if you use your refinance proceeds to pay off credit card or other installment debt, since mortgage interest is usually tax-deductible, and interest on consumer debt is not.
You should take the time to consider the following questions to see if refinancing makes sense for you:
- Are you tired of your adjustable-rate that never seems to stop adjusting?
- Is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) getting you down when it doesn’t need to?
- Has the time come to save more money every month?
- Are mortgage rates currently lower than what your rate is?
- Will other financial opportunities present themselves as you refinance?
Here are some important reasons to consider refinancing:
- Get a lower mortgage rate and reduce overall costs.
- Convert an adjustable rate mortgage to a secure, fixed-rate mortgage.
- Consolidate your first and second mortgages into a mortgage with a lower rate
- Get cash for family wants and needs.
- Drop PMI.
The advantages we offer you for your refinancing needs include:
- Low rates accompanied by low closing costs
- Reduced and zero closing costs options
- Guidance and advice from an experienced loan professional